Become a Business Coach and Change the Future for Others…
IQ 4 Business is part of the ActionCOACH family – the World’s Number 1 Business Coaching Firm. We are now looking for the right person to join our team as a business coach!
In our growing team, you will be responsible for directly helping business owners to succeed. As a professional person, you will be a well-organised, assertive team player, with business acumen and most importantly have excellent people skills and abilities.
- Coach clients 1-2-1 either on site in East Sussex/Kent or at our office in Mayfield
- Facilitate fortnightly Business Skills workshops and webinars to help Business Owners develop.
- Ensure clients produce quarterly action plans and report monthly on client progress.
- Commit to your own personal development and learning.
- Attend team meetings, conferences, inductions and seminars.
You will be joining a successful Coaching and Training company based in Mayfield, East Sussex. IQ 4 Business Ltd has been helping Business Owners since 2012 with a proven track record of success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a desire to help people succeed and excellent communication skills
Essential requirements for the position:
- Possess leadership traits, and a passion for helping people
- Love learning and be willing to unlearn
- Have a whatever it takes attitude
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo
- Be a good listener and able to get across points in an engaging way
- Have a genuine Interest in business
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success
- Experience in coaching or a related field that is transferable.
- Experience and qualifications in the following areas: business, management, coaching, sport, military, psychology. These areas will complement the essential areas required stated above
If you are ready for your next challenge and believe you have what it takes to coach in business, then please apply here and we will be in touch soon.
Full training will be provided. Part time position; ideally Monday to Thursday 9am – 3pm
£30-35k per annum pro rata dependent on experience with quarterly bonuses based on Client results.